Saturday, July 25, 2009

...... Needing to catch up


The last few weeks have been rather crazy for our household. Matt has quit his job at Cashmere Valley Bank, and we have taken on the new journey in life as a builder family. We are having a great time, re-connecting, spending more time together, and enjoying our crazy summer!

Brionna came last week and helped us babysit for the week, it was amazing. THANK YOU BRI!


Here's a list of some of the things we have been up to!

1. Potty-training. As sweet as she is, I am a little sick of the portraits she has been painting.

2. Red Cross.... lot's and lot's of volunteering. I am super fond of our local chapter, and love being a part of what they do for our community!

3. Pouring concrete. God sent us Archie, and for that we are thankful!

4. Moses Lake Waterslides.... what a great place for little kiddos!!!

5. Megan and Aaron are married! It was a beautiful ceremony...and we are so thankful to share this day with them!


5 things we will be doing....

1. Taking the kiddos to the ocean. We are so excited :)

2. Planning our next Disney World Vacation

3. Trying to get my house back on track ( I have some serious catching up to do)

4. Heading to the Lakehouse for some boating and fun

5. Kenny Chesney! Next week Girls night Out!!


5 Things I am thankful for

1. Fresh fruit and Vegetables

2. My family is so happy! Especially since Matt is no longer at the bank!

3. The flexibility of Matt's work, and all of the help he has been giving me!

4. The little breaks I get.

5. The smiles on my babies faces...

No comments: